Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blueberry Galette

On my Blueberry Cheesecake post, the Fat commented that I should try to make Blueberry Galette. Blueberries were on sale again, so I had my opportunity. As advertised, it was very easy:


Per the Fat's warning, I was wary of the bubbly overflow! I baked the galette in a rimmed baking sheet, so nothing dripped onto the bottom of the oven. But the bubbly overflow did succeed in making the bottom of the pie crust stick to the foil beneath it. It was not easy to separate! Perhaps I should not have skipped the step of buttering the foil.

Here's what it looks like served with vanilla ice cream:


2 comments:

  1. That looks pretty darn delicious! You're on dessert duty in two weeks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sir! =) Oh, Mom reminded me to use my SILPAT for this! OF COURSE!

      Delete