Monday, November 12, 2012

Restless Floyd Syndrome

Before I left for Greece, Dave gave me a present: a small stuffed dog, white and black, whom we christened Floyd. During my year abroad, Floyd traveled everywhere with me – Greece, Turkey, the islands. He has become something of the mascot of our relationship. He's starting to become a bit worn out, but that's only proper, I suppose, because of how well-loved he is! He reminds me of the Velveteen Rabbit in that way.

This is Floyd's second (and much more elaborate) stop-action movie! Dave is the screenwriter, director, cinematographer, producer, and second grip of this 2012 independent film. I'm just the muse! ;) I hope you enjoy:

7 comments:

  1. Next up... a full-length feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahaha! noooo wayyyyy! so cute!!!!!!!!! no seriously Dave I am really really impressed :D
    I love it when he wags his tail!! awwww!!! so sweet.
    And sleeping beauty :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie - so glad you like it! :) It was a lot of fun to make.

      Delete
  3. Wow!!!!!

    That was so adorable! I couldn't help talking out loud in Floyd's voice as he moved... "Hmm, I wanna go up up up!", "Time to go night-night," etc. I've already watched this three times now. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching, Julie! haha..I'd like to hear what Floyd's voice sounds like!

      Delete
  4. oh my god dave. you are a talented dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I've discovered a talent for making stuff animal stop-action movies for Katie :)

      Delete