Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The DRESS

The DRESS has been found! I am happy to announce that we ordered the wedding dress today! Sarah B. and I went shopping on Sunday at a new little place in Saline, called White Arbor Bridal. The first dress I tried on was just what I was looking for. SO PLEASED. It will still take a few months to come in, but there should be just enough time to get the dress altered to my liking. I went to the seamstress today to plan for alterations and everything. HURRAY! I'm excited, and also relieved to have one big thing crossed off the list. On to the next...

This is NOT the dress (and not at all similar to the dress), but I wanted to include a picture from the expedition. Here I am in a Pippa-Middleton-knockoff dress. Because who doesn't enjoy pretending to be sister-in-law to the heir to the throne of England? Hehee!

1 comment:

  1. I like the dress you're wearing! Congrats on finding the one ;-)

    ReplyDelete